NPC TOOLS ON CD
NPC Tools is a Microsoft® Excel® add-in tool to assist Lean Six Sigma and DFSS practitioners who are working with Non-Parametric and Categorical data. NPC Tools will perform the following:
• Non-Parametric tests such as the 1-sample Wilcoxin Signed-Rank Test, the 2-sample Mann-Whitney test, Mood's Median Test, the Kruskal-Wallis Test, a Runs Test.
• Logistic Regression, both primary and ordinal.
Introduction to Nonparametric Tests
Nonparametric tests make fewer assumptions about the distribution of the data compared to parametric tests like the t-Test. Nonparametric tests do not rely on the estimation of parameters such as the mean or the standard deviation. They are sometimes called distributin-free tests.
Nonparametric tests use Medians and Ranks, thus they are robust to outliers in the data. If, however, the data are normal and free of outliers, nonparametric tests are less powerful than normal based tests to detect a real difference when one exists. Nonparametric tests should be used when the data are non-normal, data cannot be readily transformed to normality, and sample size is small (n<30). If the sample sizes are large, the Central Limit Theorem says that parametric tests are robust to non-normality.
VOLUME PRICING: (shipping is extra)
1-4 copies $79.00 each
5-10 copies $70.00 each
11-20 copies $65.00 each
21-50 copies $60.00 each
• Runs on Excel® XP (2002), 2003, 2007, and 2010
• Requires Windows® XP, Vista or Windows® 7
• Not compatible with non-Windows® operating systems.
• Compatible on 64 bit Windows® but not on Excel 64 bit on 64 bit Windows®
Note: to determine your version of Microsoft Excel, open the program and select the Help Screen. The version will appear at the top of the dialog box.
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Downloadable version: to purchase this product as a download, contact Customer Service at 719 785-6757 during our normal business hours. After arranging for payment, you will be provided with a link, login credentials, and license key(s).